Taylah Hoad August 28, 2021 Letter
Careful and accurate criteria are often used by non-profit organizations when faced with conditions for volunteer selection. Especially for volunteers who are selected and meet the qualifications, there will be a notification letter to these individuals through a volunteer acceptance letter.
Volunteer acceptance letter is a document that is used as a means of notification and is addressed to volunteer candidates who have passed the qualifications. Usually selected volunteer candidates will be sent a letter by the group or organization where they register themselves as volunteers.
Please follow the following list of guidelines if you are not sure what to write in the voluntary acceptance letter, the contents can be modified according to your needs:
1. The name of the organization or group, letterhead, and followed by an opening greeting.
2. It opens with congratulations and acceptance statements to individuals who apply to volunteer.
3. Commitment from the selected individual about the time frame that must be passed while volunteering, accompanied by additional documents and other matters that need to be discussed.
4. Requests for selected individuals to return the acceptance letter by stating the deadline for confirmation of response from volunteers to the organization/group.
5. Closing sentence containing the contact of the organization who can be contacted if the selected volunteer wants to inquire further questions.
6. Space for signature, complete with name and position in the organization.