Hayley Marsh March 6, 2022 Real Esate
This form was officially released on May 1,2020 by the Department of Revenue in the state of Pennsylvania.
This is a legal document that is specifically issued to residents of Pennsylvania who wish to make a partial refund of the payment taxes of property ownership or even property lease.
This PA-1000 form is used for filing a claim when you own or rent a property where the tenant or even property owner has fulfilled the obligation to pay property tax in the previous year.
You are entitled to apply for this property tax rebate if you meet the following requirements:
Basically,filling out the Form PA-1000 must contain several statements,with the following details:
1. Include complete data about you and your partner,including:
2. State the reason for filing the claim and fill in a statement why you are eligible to file a claim. The filing of a claim on behalf of a deceased person is also permitted.
3. Fill in the nominal income of you and your spouse during the previous year in detail,which may include:
4. Include the amount of interest and dividends,such as:
5. If you have insurance benefits or cash prizes totaling more than $300,report them as well.
6. Report the nominal amount of your positive income,accompanied by proof of income.
7. If you are a property owner,please include:
8. If you are a tenant,please specify:
9. Maximum amount of rebate.
10. Also add:
11. In the table contained in the form:
12. Print the form,state the date of filling out the form,and put your and your partner’s signatures followed by two witnesses.
In addition to the main points above,you also need to prove your claim by attaching several photocopies of documents,such as the following:
The following are some important documents that can be used as supporting attachments for your claim,as well as general guidelines relating to the Pennsylvania Property Tax/Lease Rebate program that you should study more deeply;
1. Form PA-1000 Schedule A,is intended for those of you who own the property for less than a full year,or if the claim is filed on behalf of the owner who is proven to have died.
2. Form PA-1000 Schedule F/G,must be filled if there are many owners in the deed. This form is also to accommodate filling in household income derived from calculating the total annual income.
3. Form PA-1000 Schedule B/D/E,specifically to be filled out by:
4. PA-1000 PS,used by individuals with disabilities by using a doctor’s certificate as proof of having permanent disability.
5. Form PA-1000 RC,this is a document in the form of a PA Rental Certificate which must be signed by the owner as proof of having paid the rent.
6. Form DEX-41,this is a document that must be filled out by a representative of a deceased person to request a refund/rebate of the insured.
7. Form DFO-03,a document containing guidelines for preparing property/rent tax rebates that was officially issued as an additional guide in filling out Form PA-1000 for potential claimants.