Dakota Spears September 1, 2021 Legal
This is a form officially issued by the Department of Mines,Industry Regulation and Safety Consumer Protection,Western Australia.
Form 1AA is a document that is commonly used when signing a rental agreement involving the owner (or property manager) and the tenant.
This form,which is specially made to facilitate the residential tenancy agreement,contains details relating to aspects of the agreement,the period of the agreement,and the things that are become the expectations of the owner and tenant.
Each of the following aspects must be part of the 1AA form,including:
1. General information that explains each party (owner and tenant),where the exact location of the property is,as well as the effective date when the lease takes effect.
2. List all facilities that have been approved by the property owner that the tenant may take advantage of. This section also explains the tenant’s rights that apply during the rental period,as well as property maintenance obligations borne by the owner while the lease agreement is still valid.
3. An explanation of the termination of the lease due to a violation and/or the period of the lease agreement has been completed. Mention what steps one of the parties can take.
4. Describe how mediation will be pursued in the event of a dispute between the two parties.
5. Confirmation of agreement approval by affixing signatures by both parties.
There are 7 more pages that you might want to check out by hitting the download button below!