Though UTME officials will send the results of each candidate to their respective phone numbers, your result can be printed via the jamb result checker website using these 4 simple steps.
Know that your JAMB results are ready just after 120 minutes after the exam conclusion.
The organization has said that they will send the results of each candidate to their respective phone numbers.
Nevertheless, applicants who will like to get a hard copy of their result can print it out from their website by following these 4 simple steps:
- Visit this JAMB official website to check your result:
- You will see some space provided to enter the Scratch card PIN for your e-Bundle
- You will see some space provided to enter the Serial No. of your e-Bundle
- Click the “Check Result” link to check your result.
You can then get the hard copy of your result.
Even if you have forgotten your registration details, do not worry yourself because JAMB officials have made provision for you so that you can print out your result.
According to information released by JAMB officials, you can eventually get back your registration number if you have forgotten it or misplaced your forms by validating your PIN and serial number using your surname, first name or other name, date of birth and state of origin.
This is the first time in the history of UTME that all candidates will be writing their exam using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Below are some things that you should note when you want to check your results via the jamb result checker
- You don’t need to buy a scratch card to check your results.
- Keep away from scammers who claim to have the right or permission to alter your JAMB RESULT/JAMB SCORE for you. They are fake agents.
- Jamb will not in any way collect money from candidates to grade them higher or rank them above other people.
- Endeavour to have full details about the school you wish to apply to before going there.
You can check Jamb results on different technological devices like Computer, Desktop, Laptop, Netbooks and Notepads, IPads and all other standard tech devices.